WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW – ROYALS vs. THUNDERBIRDS – FEBRUARY 5th & 6th
Victoria hosts Seattle tomorrow and Wednesday night.
• Victoria Royals (25-20-1-2), second in BC Division.
• Tuesday & Wednesday Opponent – Seattle Thunderbirds (19-24-5-1), fifth in the US Division.
• Tuesday Tickets – bit.ly/2WsSAYt.
• Wednesday, Student Night presented by Coast Capital Savings, Tickets – bit.ly/2CXSdfy
• Puck drop for both games– 7:05 p.m.
Seattle Quick Hits:
• NHL Affiliated Players – Jarret Tyszka (Montreal).
• NHL Central Scouting Midterm Rankings – Jake Lee (ranked 78th among North American skaters), Henry Rybinski (ranked 129th among North American skaters), Dillon Hamaliuk (limited viewing rank due to injury).
• Island Connections – Payton Mount (Victoria, BC).
• Wednesday – Coast Capital Savings will be conducting a draw at their table, located at Gate 1, for a chance to win a Vancouver Canucks Prize Pack that includes:
o Two club seat tickets to see the Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Flames on Saturday, February 9th.
o Round trip ferry with car admission.
o A room at the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel.
o Signed Vancouver Canucks Brock Boeser photo.
• Wednesday – This season, every Royals’ Wednesday home game is Student Night presented by Coast Capital Savings. All high school and post-secondary students (aged 13+) who show ID when they visit the box-office to purchase a Student Night ticket qualify for discounts, contests and giveaways. Students are also encouraged to visit the Coast Capital Savings table, at select Student Night games, to enter a season-long draw to win a great prize.
• Tuesday & Wednesday Chuck-A-Puck
o A one-night stay at Villa Eyrie.
• Tuesday Second Intermission – Ali Baba Pizza Box Shuffle – A pair of contestants will race to deliver pizza boxes to Marty the Marmot, where the winner will receive a $50 gift card to Ali Baba Pizza.
• Wednesday Second Intermission – itgroove Musical Chairs – Five contestants will participate in a game of musical chairs for a chance to win a Google Home Mini courtesy of itgroove.