Team Store Retail Position (Part-time)
- The Victoria Royals are looking for enthusiastic retail staff to work in the team’s merchandise store during games. Successful applicants will be available to work mostly evenings and weekends. The season consists of 34 regular season home games plus playoffs.
- Stocking merchandise prior to and after games
- Setting up and tearing down stand-alone concourse kiosk
- Greeting & ascertaining customer needs
- Answering product related questions
- Processing cash, debit/credit card payments through a point of sale system
Relevant Work Experience/Skills:
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills
- Retail and/or sales-oriented experience
- Point of sale system and cash handling experience
- Ability to work both independently and with others
- Passion for retail sales & sports
Closing Date for Posting: Friday, September 14th
Interested? Please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful applicants will be contacted for in-person interviews.