Victoria hosts the Moose Jaw Warriors on Friday & Prince Albert Raiders on Tuesday.
Friday Game Details:
• Victoria Royals (22-17-1-0), second in BC Division vs. Moose Jaw Warriors (22-11-5-2), third in East Division.
• Friday’s game is CIBC Night
• Puck drop for Friday – 7:05 p.m.
• Friday Tickets – bit.ly/2CsarWa.
Moose Jaw Quick Hits:
• NHL Affiliated Players – Josh Brook (Montreal), Jett Woo (Vancouver), Justin Almeida (Pittsburgh).
• NHL Central Scouting Players to Watch List – Brayden Tracey (projected fourth to seventh round).
• World Juniors – Warriors’ Captain Josh Brook was a member of Team Canada at the 2019 IIHF World Junior Championship in Victoria and Vancouver. He was joined by Moose Jaw’s bench boss Tim Hunter, who was the head coach of the world junior team.
• CIBC will be handing out a special ticket to the first 1,000 fans that visit the CIBC concourse table at Gate 1. During the first intermission fans will be encouraged to vote on where their money should go (Vacation, Home, or Hobby). Following the vote by applause, one special ticket will be selected with the winning ticket holder taking home $500 towards their specified goal.
Friday Ticket Info:
• It is the third of four Rain Check nights this season. Therefore, any unused full season, half season or fan pack tickets can be exchanged at the box office windows for additional tickets to the game. Fans are encouraged to arrive at the arena to avoid long line-ups.
• In partnership with Molson, the Royals are pleased to present their third Ice Seat Night this Friday. Molson Ice Seats are located below the glass in Section 107 of the Club Section in sets of four or more. For $100, fans 19 years of age and over get their four club seats, a $10 gift certificate each to The Local plus the chance to win additional gift cards (or a dinner for four) at the game. There are less than 20 seats still available for this offer, so call the Royals’ ticket office at 250-220-7889 to get your Ice Seats before they’re gone.
o A one-night stay at Villa Eyrie Resort.
o Mount Washington Alpine Resort – two adult day lift tickets.
o Island Flyboard – 30 min flyboard lesson.
Tuesday Game Details:
• On Tuesday, January 22nd Victoria will host former Royals’ forward Dante Hannoun and the CHL’s top ranked Prince Albert Raiders.
• Hannoun, who is making his return to Vancouver Island since being traded to Prince Albert earlier this month, will be playing in his final regular season game in Victoria.
• Tuesday Tickets – bit.ly/2McOTl5.